Meet Dirt. Australian made, eco-laundry detergent. Designed to deliver a cleaner-clean, inside & out.
Eco friendly & also sustainable on your wallet, this pouch of laundry concentrate packs a whopping 210 loads.
- Full of Good Stuff : Packed with organic and plant-based goodies. Dirt is made from 100% biodegradable ingredients, safe for septic tanks.
- Frugal : Dirt is proudly not only sustainable on the environment, but your budget. You only need 14ml / load which means you use less than usual. Using less means spending less. About $0.06 less according to Choice's average cost per load run-down.
- Sustainable Design : aluminium-based packaging cuts out up to 90% of plastic out of the liquid laundry cycle. Dirt has designed everything to be reused and recycled too, so waste is minimised, if not eliminated.
- Sibling Refill Station : When you've finally spent your bladder and worked your way through 210 loads, you can refill your bladder at Sibling!
- Devotion to the Ocean : Dirt gives 50% of their profits ot an organisation called The Ocean Cleanup b- they make sure every dollar moving through their company is fueling the fight for a sustainable planet.
- Restock Kit Sponsor : Dirt is also a sponsor of our relief kits - to date they've donated 30 bladders! They
Dirt Laundry Liquid - 3000ml / 210 loads
Ingredients: Nonionic Surfactants, Anionic Surfactants, Alkaline Salts, Organic Enzymes, Natural Fragrance, Preservatives