Meet Dirt. Australian made, eco-laundry detergent. Designed to deliver a cleaner-clean, inside & out.
Eco friendly & also sustainable on your wallet, Dirt's laundry concentrate is just 14 mls, or 51 cents, per load. This glass dispensor contains enough concentrate for 33 loads, and is designed to help ensure you correctly dose each time. 1 load = 4 pumps. When she's empty, simply order a bladder to refill OR refill in person at Sibling.
- Full of Good Stuff : Packed with organic and plant-based goodies. Dirt is made from 100% biodegradable ingredients, safe for septic tanks.
- Frugal : Dirt is proudly not only sustainable on the environment, but your budget. You only need 14ml / load which means you use less than usual. Using less means spending less. About $0.06 less according to Choice's average cost per load run-down.
- Sustainable Design : aluminium-based packaging cuts out up to 90% of plastic out of the liquid laundry cycle. Dirt has designed everything to be reused and recycled too, so waste is minimised, if not eliminated.
- Sibling Refill Station : We're closing the loop, when your dispensor is empty, simply order a reusable bladder to refill OR bring your bottle into Sibling in person to refill!
- Devotion to the Ocean : Dirt gives 50% of their profits ot an organisation called The Ocean Cleanup b- they make sure every dollar moving through their company is fueling the fight for a sustainable planet.
- Restock Kit Sponsor : Dirt is also a sponsor of our relief kits - to date they've donated 30 bladders! They
Dirt Laundry Liquid Dispenser
Ingredients: Nonionic Surfactants, Anionic Surfactants, Alkaline Salts, Organic Enzymes, Natural Fragrance, Preservatives